I'm Donny. I'm a world traveler, investor, entrepreneur, and online marketing aficionado who has a big appetite to compete and disrupt big markets. I thrive on being able to create things that impact change, difficult challenges, and being able to add value in negative situations.
Looking to invest some money in Pinterest but aren’t sure why, where, and if to start? This is everything you need to know about PINS and whether or not it’s worth your time.
How to buy shares in Pinterest
- Open a stock trading account - We recommend using Webull as it offers free stocks when you sign-up.
- Confirm your payment details - Add your payment method and fund your account.
- Research the stock - Search for the stock by name or ticker symbol - PINS.
- Decide the amount of shares - Now it is time to decide how many shares you want to buy of Pinterest.
- Purchase shares of PINS - Buy the amount of shares you want with a market order or limit order.
Why we like Webull:
Webull offers commission-free online stock trading covering full extended hours trading, real-time market quotes.
Trading fees: $0
Minimum Deposit: $0
Promotion: Up to 5 free stocks (depending on deposit amount)
Pinterest is a form of a social media company that revolves around the sharing of pictures, ideas, recommendations, and other advice-related posts.
These posts then lead to other sites and articles. Pinterest is a photo-sharing app and a search engine. Pinterest can target and adhere to their specific audiences based on search history and selected pins that were previously favorited. PINS stands for the company’s shares symbol.
The key people on Pinterest’s management team are their Chief Executive Officer, Executive Chairman, Chief People Officer, Chief Content Officer, and a few more positions.
These are the roles you should look into and understand before investing. You must understand Pinterest and its goal as a company.
It’s essential you know this information before placing your money with them. Build a form of trust in the company, and if you can’t, you probably shouldn’t invest.
Going in blind is the last thing you want to do. That’s how you lose money. Once you’ve gotten to know Pinterest as a company, the decision remains with what you know about yourself and what you are aspiring to be as an investor.
If you’ve decided you want to purchase some PINS, consider your portfolio. Whether you have other investments, if you have future goals, or if you can financially withstand a significant investment like this one all matter, too.
Should I Buy Pinterest Stock?
Whether or not you should invest in Pinterest comes down to multiple factors, all of which have to do with you and what you know as an investor.
You must be aware of everything you need to know about PINS, what you can do as an investor, and the money you can spend on shares. All of these vital notes play a role in your investment.
In this article, you’ll discover more about yourself, current or potential investments, and your answer to the question. Should you buy Pinterest?
Pinterest Stock Price Today
There are many reasons someone should invest in a well-known and successful company like Pinterest. On top of your personal goals, Pinterest has its benefits that make buying PINS more than worth it.
- Pinterest is continuously growing in popularity among consumers and investors.
- Pinterest’s earnings are increasing and are predicted to continue to do so.
- The uniqueness of Pinterest’s platform sets it apart from others and makes it more appealing to consumers and investors.
- Pinterest has only been around for just over three years and has already made a name for itself on social media platforms. It’s reached the level of fame of Etsy that has been around for over fifteen years.
- The company is worth around 12 billion US dollars and growing.
- Pinterest’s advertising is impressive and an excellent opportunity for a long-term hold.
- It only costs around 19 dollars for a share, and Pinterest has a Market Cap of 29 billion dollars.
- Pinterest has a huge following consisting of mostly females that won’t be going away anytime soon.
- Pinterest has a massive market opportunity. This means that because Pinterest is free, many ads and marketing strategies go into the app.
- Pinterest’s stock is relatively inexpensive at the moment. It’s down 30% in 2022 and down 70% from its 52-week high, making it an ideal stock for long-term investors to purchase.
While investing in Pinterest has its benefits, there are some negative sides you need to take into consideration before making your decision.
These negatives will ultimately determine whether or not you can afford to buy PINS. These mostly come into play based on how you are doing financially, if the risk of investing is something you can afford, and the drawbacks of buying Pinterest.
- Because a majority of Pinterest’s users are women because the use of Pinterest falls within home decor, wedding and prom planning, Do-It-Yourself at-home remedies, cooking, and other interests targeted toward women, this puts Pinterest at a disadvantage in its appeal.
- Despite its growth, Pinterest still has ways to go in a race with other big social media apps.
- Because Pinterest has a distinct social media search engine brand and not one that focuses on trending news or drama that captures people’s attention, likely, big billionaire buyers won’t be interested in expanding Pinterest under their name.
- Its low share pay can be dangerous if you are looking to buy multiple. The money can catch up to you.
- While Pinterest has shown its massive growth spurt over the past three years and continues to grow, there is no denying the truth that it has slowed down a bit.
- Once the COVID-19 Pandemic started loosening restrictions, fewer people started going on Pinterest as they left the house more.
- Pinterest hasn’t put too much effort into monetizing its non-US markets; with 184 million international users, that’s a large gap in profit.
Should you buy Pinterest? In short, yes. The company is expanding and is predicted to continue to do so. Therefore, if you are passionate and have a good gut feeling about investing, you should.
The only hesitation will be if you don’t see a bright future for this company. There are negatives and positives about investing with Pinterest.
Like most positives, some negatives can follow. It’s up to you to determine which ones outweigh the others. To determine whether or not you should buy in depends on a lot of things.
If you have the budget, see the potential, and are willing to take the jump, investing could earn you big bucks. The final verdict is yes. Invest in Pinterest now while it’s only 19 dollars.
It’s a well-known, respectable company with many users. So invest and watch the company grow while your money does, too.
Should you invest $1,000 in Pinterest right now?
Before you consider the Pinterest, you'll want to hear this.
An award-winning analyst team just revealed what they believe are the 10 best stocks for investors to buy right now... and the Pinterest wasn't on the list.
The online investing service they've run for nearly two decades, Motley Fool Stock Advisor, has beaten the stock market by over 4X.* And right now, they think there are 10 stocks that are better buys.
I'm Donny. I'm a world traveler, investor, entrepreneur, and online marketing aficionado who has a big appetite to compete and disrupt big markets. I thrive on being able to create things that impact change, difficult challenges, and being able to add value in negative situations.More Posts