I'm Donny. I'm a world traveler, investor, entrepreneur, and online marketing aficionado who has a big appetite to compete and disrupt big markets. I thrive on being able to create things that impact change, difficult challenges, and being able to add value in negative situations.
Noble Gold’s top-notch customer service and IRA investment program make it one of the strongest precious metals IRA options available.
- Texas storage
- Lowest fees in the industry
- Personalized customer care
- No-qualms buyback program
- No international storage
- Must speak with an IRA specialist
Traditional stock market investing offers many benefits, including the opportunity for significant gains, dividends, and liquidity.
However, recent market volatility and dramatic inflation are making many investors cautious, particularly with their most valuable assets.
Increasingly, investors are turning to physical, reliable investments such as precious metals for their IRAs. Noble Gold Investments is one such precious metals IRA company that assists investors in this transition.
What is Noble Gold Investments?
Since then, Noble Gold has become a highly reputable gold IRA company. Noble Gold has an A+ rating on Better Business Bureau, an AA rating on Business Consumer Alliance, a five-star rating on Trustlink and overwhelmingly positive reviews on Consumer Affairs.
Overall, Noble Gold reviews are excellent across the board. Noble Gold provides excellent customer service, quality educational materials and a reasonable, transparent fee structure that makes it easy to understand what you’re getting into before you commit.
Noble Gold Services
Noble Gold offers many services to investors for retirement planning and personal investing, but one of its most popular options is precious metals IRA investing.
Noble Gold has high-quality, low-fee gold and silver IRA investment options. As a precious metals IRA investor, to be IRS compliant, you must use a custodian to manage your account.
Additionally, if you prefer not to store your investments remotely, Noble Gold allows you to purchase your precious metals direct.
A gold IRA is a type of retirement account in which investors may deposit physical gold. Opening a Noble Gold IRA has many benefits:
- Storage: Not all facilities are IRS approved. Noble Gold offers investors access to a secure, IRS-approved Texas facility run by the International Depository Service (IDS).
- Qualifying metals: Noble Gold offers a wide range of IRS-approved investment options, such as American Gold Eagle and Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins.
- Buyback program: Like most gold IRA companies, Noble Gold will buy back your investment when you decide to liquidate.
Many investors use gold to diversify their portfolios. Historically, the price of gold has risen with the cost of living, making it a good hedge against inflation.
Noble Gold’s silver IRA carries the same benefits as its gold IRA, including access to a secure storage facility in Texas, the buyback program and the ability to purchase high-quality metals through its website.
Noble Gold offers most of the standard silver investment options for silver IRAs, including American Silver Eagle and Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coins.
Silver is a popular investment option due to its limited supply and increasing use in manufacturing. It has applications in medicine, solar energy and electronics – all rapidly expanding sectors.
Some investors opt to keep their precious metals at home, so they know they can access them if needed. Others simply don’t want to pull from another retirement account to fund a precious metals IRA.
Whatever the reason, if you want to buy gold direct, Noble Gold offers home delivery. Note that IRA investments cannot be kept in your home: only standard, non-exempt purchases qualify.
Through the company’s Noble Express program, you can have a Royal Survival Pack shipped discreetly to your home. Privacy is one of Noble Gold’s top priorities, so you can be sure your identity and purchase will remain confidential.
Royal Survival Packs contain a variety of gold coins that are easy to trade in an emergency, and packs come in tiers.
- Noble Knight: $10,000
- Noble Baron: $25,000
- Noble Viscount: $50,000
- Noble Earl: $100,000
- Noble Marquess: $250,000
- Noble Duke: $500,000
- Noble Ambassador for international investors
Noble Gold is the only gold IRA company that stores gold and precious metals in Texas. The company is committed to the safe storage of your precious metals in this unique region.
Historically, owing to certain legalities, investors have had to store their gold in Delaware and New York. Recently, however, it has become possible to keep precious metals in IRS-approved facilities in Texas due its commitment to state rights and consumer protection.
Noble Gold is partnered with IDS to keep your valuables safe and give you peace of mind.
Noble Gold Fees & Minimum Investment
Precious Metals IRA Transactions
Who Should Use Noble Gold Investments?
You should consider opening an account with Noble Gold Investments if:
- You would like a precious metals IRA.
- You are seeking to diversify your retirement portfolio.
- You are nearing retirement and are looking for stable investments over growth options.
- You are able to meet Noble Gold’s minimum investment of $20,000.
How Does Noble Gold Compare?
| || || |
No-qualms buyback program
Up to $10,000 or more in free silver (with a qualified account)
Zero fees for up to 10 years (depending on the investment amount) (depending on the investment amount)
Getting Started with Noble Gold
Noble Gold’s customer service team will guide you through the process of investing in a precious metals IRA, including the rollover phase and understanding relevant IRS regulations.
If you wish to open a precious metals IRA with Noble Gold, you will need to follow these steps:
- Request a free gold IRA guide: Noble Gold provides high-quality educational materials to all its customers, irrespective of their investment requirements. You can request a free gold IRA guide without any further commitment.
- Talk with an IRA specialist: Should you have any remaining questions, you can consult a Noble Gold representative.
- Open your IRA: Once you feel confident of your investment decision, Noble Gold will assist you in opening an account.
- Sign transfer document: After you have decided how much you wish to invest in your IRA, Noble Gold representatives will guide you through signing your transfer paperwork.
- Fund your self-directed IRA: Noble Gold’s investment minimum is above the annual contribution limit for IRAs; therefore, you will need to use an existing, qualifying retirement account to invest. Most investors withdraw from their traditional IRA or 401(k).
- Purchase your precious metals: Noble Gold will ensure you purchase only qualifying gold and silver coins or bullion.
Noble Gold Reviews
Jake Bell and Noble Gold were amazing with my IRA transition to precious metals. They really took the time to help me understand the process and were very patient with me while I decided on engaging their company for my IRA transfer. It was a simple and seamless process. The team was very knowledgeable and I would recommend Noble Gold to my friends and family, hands down.Jessica K., Verified Google Customer
I highly recommend Noble Gold! The rollover process, and purchasing precious metals for my new IRA went very smooth. Yale and Alicia were awesome to work with and very knowledgeable. I look forward to working with them in the future.Kris L., Verified Trustlink Customer
Should I Invest With Noble Gold?
Gold and silver hedge against inflation and deflation, making them sound investments in unstable markets. Noble Gold is an excellent choice for a precious metals IRA due to its high-quality customer service, low fees and a solid buyback program.
If you are concerned about recent market volatility and are considering investing in gold or silver, speak to your financial advisor about investing in a precious metals IRA with Noble Gold.
Noble Gold FAQs
These are the most commonly asked questions about Noble Gold Investments.
Is Noble Gold Investments a legit company?
Yes, Noble Gold is a legitimate company offering a variety of avenues for its customers to purchase gold and other precious metals as investments.
Who owns Noble Gold Investments?
Collin Plume is the founder and CEO of Noble Gold Investments.
Does Noble Gold any customer complaints?
As of the close of 2022, Noble Gold has received no formal complaints.
Where is Noble Gold located?
Noble Gold is headquartered in 16830 Ventura Blvd. Ste. 326, Encino, CA 91436
Noble Gold Investments
Noble Gold Investments helps individuals secure their financial future and diversify their portfolio by investing in precious metals.
Product Brand: Noble Gold Investments