PowerX Optimizer is a stocks and options trading software developed to take the guesswork out of stock trading. The stock market is volatile by nature, but with the PowerX Optimizer, you can feel safe knowing that it does the work and research for you.
AT A GLANCE
- Helps you find the best trades
- Powerful options calculator
- Free lifetime updates
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Trading software for stocks and options
PowerX Optimizer is one of the powerful stocks and options trading tools developed by Rockwell Trading. Some of the features that set this software at the top of the market include:
- High-probability stocks and options sets are done within seconds by scanning over 12,000 Stocks & ETFs.
- Entry, Target, and Stops are all calculated for you. These features eliminate the guesswork and give you a setup before entering any trade.
- Web-Based Platform. There’s no need to update, install, or keep up with CDs or DVDs. Whenever we make a software update, PowerX Optimizer will automatically get it. You can also log in and run the software from anywhere with internet access.
Pros & Cons
Like with any product, there are positive and negative aspects of PowerX Optimizer. To kick off my PowerX Optimizer review, I listed some pros and cons below to help you make the most informed decision.
With market volatility at an all-time high, investors are constantly looking for a way to maximize profitability. While there are no sure things when it comes to investing, the developers of PowerX Optimizer have created a solid foundation on which to base your investment strategy.
For the serious investor, beginner or experienced, looking to stay ahead of market trends and equip themselves against rising inflation, I plan to give you the ins and outs of the PowerX Optimizer and help you make an informed decision about buying it.
Product: Stock and Options Trading Software
Promotion: 30 Money Back Guarantee
What is PowerX Optimizer?
As stated earlier, PowerX Optimizer is a web-based software system that scans over 12,000 stocks and ETFs to take the guesswork out of investing for its customers.
PowerX Optimizer retrieves the data from the days trading when the markets close. Every night, around 4.8 million calculations are run with the results stored in the PowerX Optimizer database.
During the day, the software runs and scans thousands of stocks every two minutes to provide the most up-to-date data.
Algorithms embedded into the software begin to identify patterns in the market to provide a clear picture of stock performance.
PowerX Optimizer has accumulated over five years of backtested data on every publicly traded stock. This data has been downloaded into the system and tested on over 50 exit strategies.
The software is designed to filter out unnecessary information and gives you a list of the best stocks to trade that fit specific criteria.
Once the list has been generated, it is up to you to make an informed decision.
About Rockwell Trading
Founder Markus Heitkoetter started Rockwell Trading over 15 years ago. He left his lucrative corporate job with IBM to become a stock trader.
He teamed up with head trading coach Mark Hodge to develop revolutionary software tools and strategies that have consistently provided its customers with proven results.
While PowerX Optimizer is the powerhouse software that provides investors with a proven investment strategy, it is not the only product that customers swear by.
Rockwell Trading also offers trading advice through three best-selling books, which are available on their website. Rockwell Trading offers personal coaching with their Rockwell Freedom Mastermind class for investors ready to take the next step in their careers.
Features & What’s Included
PowerX Optimizer is a powerful tool for investors of any level of experience. Its user-friendly interface offers a nearly unlimited amount of data on which to base your decisions. Some of these features include:
- The basic premise behind the software is to provide users with entry and exit points, profit targets, and stop-loss data.
- Access to Risk/Reward ratio, Total Profit, ROI, Win & Profit factor, plus average and longest trade length data on any stock you choose.
- The Wheel Options Strategy Master Class. This intensive training course teaches you the secrets and strategies that Markus uses when making his investments. Also available are on-demand recordings of Markus using these techniques with real money on the live market.
- The PowerX Master Class. This class details Markus’s favorite growth strategy and shows how he uses the PowerX Optimizer. You will learn to read charts and tips to avoid costly mistakes along the way.
- PowerX Debit Spreads Workshop. In this class, you will learn to use debit spreads to trade large-priced stocks with just a few thousand dollars to invest. No matter your account size, this strategy is meant to help you grow your money consistently without too much risk.
- There are an additional 12 training modules included as well.
- There are private live Zoom sessions every Monday where you can ask Markus questions.
As with any product, one of the first questions you may ask “How much does it cost?” The price for PowerX Optimizer is a one-time fee of $2,997.00.
The price is a tad steep for beginning investors, but it does come with a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Who is The PowerX Optimizer Best For?
While the PowerX Optimizer is user-friendly and comes with plenty of training and guidance, there is a relatively steep learning curve.
Although investors with little to no experience can find many valuable tips and strategies, I believe the target audience is investors with some experience and ready to take their investment strategy to the next level.
Should You Buy PowerX Optimizer?
If you are serious about investing and are looking for a tool to help you navigate the volatile world of stock and options trading, then PowerX Optimizer is a great option.
The initial price is steep, but using these strategies as part of your investment planning could effortlessly pay for itself in no time.
A quick Google search for PowerX Optimizer reviews will show thousands of satisfied customers willing and eager to share their results while using this system.
Ultimately, you need to ask yourself, "Am I wasting time guessing my next investment move? Do I want to level up my investment strategy?
Can I dedicate myself to learning this software?" If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the PowerX Optimizer may be worth trying or get your money back with their no-questions-asked 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
PowerX Optimizer is the best and easiest tool on the planet for trading stocks and options, profitably and consistently in as little as 15 min.
Markus Heitkoetter is the founder of Rockwell Trading and inventor of the PowerX Optimizer software. He left his lucrative six-figure corporate position at IBM to begin his career as a stockbroker fifteen years ago.
Yes, PowerX Optimizer is a proven software developed by a well-renowned company in Rockwell Trading. There are thousands of satisfied customers leaving rave reviews.
With the price point of $2,997.00, the results must be legit.
PowerX Optimizer works by scanning thousands of stocks and ETFs daily and using algorithms to determine winning and losing stocks.
This information is available in easy-to-read charts enabling users to make informed decisions about which stocks to buy and which to avoid.
- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- PowerX Optimizer
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
I’m Donny. I’m a world traveler, investor, entrepreneur, and online marketing aficionado who has a big appetite to compete and disrupt big markets. I thrive on being able to create things that impact change, difficult challenges, and being able to add value in negative situations.