I'm Donny. I'm a world traveler, investor, entrepreneur, and online marketing aficionado who has a big appetite to compete and disrupt big markets. I thrive on being able to create things that impact change, difficult challenges, and being able to add value in negative situations.
Gold Alliance reviews testify to the company’s legitimacy as a gold IRA and precious metals dealer.
- 100’s 5-star reviews on Trustlink & Trustpilot
- Buyback guarantee
- Two decades of experience
- High level of customer satisfaction
- No online purchase available
- Must speak with an IRA specialist
Gold and precious metals are increasingly popular investments in the U.S. as millions fear an incoming recession. One unique way to invest in precious metals is through a precious metals IRA, in which you may deposit physical gold, silver, palladium and platinum.
Gold Alliance Capital Inc provides custodial services for gold and precious metals IRAs and sells precious metals direct to investors.
Read on to discover more about this company and determine whether it is a reliable investment.
What is Gold Alliance?
Gold Alliance is a gold IRA and precious metals dealer. In 2002, seasoned precious metals experts Joseph Sherman (CEO), Kevin Troy, and Fred Abadi (directors) teamed up and founded Gold Alliance as a means of prioritizing their customers’ financial aspirations.
Gold Alliance is one of the industry’s most trusted precious metals IRA dealers with two decades’ experience protecting and empowering clients and investors.
It has an A+ Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating and a five-star Trustlink rating. Gold Alliance is committed to offering solutions for safeguarding the retirement savings and assets of ordinary Americans, even in times of economic crisis.
Gold Alliance reviews affirm that the company is customer-forward and focuses on educational materials and fair deals for its investors.
Gold Alliance Services
Gold Alliance offers investors a few different investment options, including gold IRA custodial services and direct purchasing of silver and gold.
There are many gold IRA investment companies, but Gold Alliance possesses some unique attributes that make it an excellent investment.
Furthermore, the company offers various financial services to make managing your gold IRA as straightforward as possible. Gold Alliance is one of the few IRA custodians that offers a buyback program.
If you opt for buyback when the time comes to liquidate your investment, Gold Alliance will repurchase your gold from you, saving you the inconvenience of searching for a buyer yourself.
Gold Alliance requires no minimum investment. Most IRA custodians stipulate substantial minimum investments, which can be intimidating for new investors and discouraging for those who wish to keep the majority of their savings in existing accounts.
With Gold Alliance, you do not need to implement a rollover, and you can open your account with only a modest cash deposit if it suits you.
Be aware that when you purchase precious metals for your IRA, you must store them in IRS-approved facilities. Gold Alliance favors the Delaware Depository, one of the world’s safest and most reliable storage facilities.
Moreover, Gold Alliance has low maintenance fees compared to many of its competitors. While some IRA custodians charge a host of hidden fees, Gold Alliance charges a flat annual fee of $180, which includes storage.
Buy Gold and Silver Coins
According to IRS regulations, investors must keep precious metals for their self-directed IRAs in an approved facility, which some would rather avoid.
If you are one of these customers, Gold Alliance offers direct delivery of gold and silver. As a Gold Alliance customer, you can invest in most of the standard gold and silver currency:
- Canadian Maple Leaf coins
- Gold American Eagle coins
- Silver American Eagle coins
- Common gold and silver bullion
- Silver Round Sunshine coins
- Coins from Australia, Canada, America and elsewhere
If you choose to purchase precious metals as a personal investment, you may keep them in a safe at home or in a bank vault. There are no regulations regarding storage.
Purchasing coins through a reputable precious metals company such as Gold Alliance will additionally protect you from common fraud such as shaved coins or dipped silver and gold bars.
Gold Alliance Fees & Minimum Investment
Precious Metals IRA Transactions
|$180 per year
Who Should Use Gold Alliance?
You should consider opening a Gold IRA if:
- You would like to add reliable, tangible assets to your portfolio.
- You are seeking an opportunity to invest your retirement savings into precious metals.
- You wish to invest less than the IRS contribution minimum into a gold IRA
- You want to focus your precious metals portfolio on gold.
How Does Gold Alliance Compare?
Up to 5% in extra metals (with a qualifying rollover)
Up to $10,000 or more in free silver (with a qualified account)
Zero fees for up to 10 years (depending on the investment amount) (depending on the investment amount)
Getting Started with Gold Alliance
- Request a free gold guide: Gold Alliance is dedicated to high-quality customer education. The company’s free gold guide requires no commitment from you.
- Talk to an IRA specialist: A member of the Gold Alliance portfolio management team will contact you to address any remaining questions you may have.
- Open your gold IRA: Once you feel confident in your investment choice, you can open your new IRA.
- Transfer funds into your new IRA: If you wish to invest more than the IRS maximum contribution, you will need to roll over funds from another qualifying account, such as a 401(k) or traditional precious metals IRA.
- Purchase your investment metals: Once your funds have credited your account, you can choose which precious metals you would like. With Gold Alliance, customers have the option of using gold coins or IRS-approved gold bullion bars.
Should I Invest with Gold Alliance?
Gold Alliance is one of the industry’s most reliable gold IRA companies. It focuses on making precious metals investing accessible to everyday Americans.
Gold Alliance is an excellent option if you are new to investing. If you are contemplating adding precious metals to your retirement portfolio, talk to your IRA account specialist about Gold Alliance to see if it’s the best option for your finances.
Gold Alliance FAQs
Below are the most commonly asked questions regarding Gold Alliance.
Is Gold Alliance a legit company?
Gold Alliance is a legitimate gold IRA and precious metals company with a BBB rating of A+ as well as hundreds of positive customer reviews.
Who owns Gold Alliance?
Joseph Sherman, Kevin Troy, and Fred Abadi are partners in Gold Alliance and sit at the helm.
Does Mike Huckabee endorse Gold Alliance?
Yes, Governor Mike Huckabee endorses investing through Gold Alliance.
Does Gold Alliance have any pending lawsuits or complaints?
No, Gold Alliance is not involved in any litigation or complaints.
Where is Gold Alliance’s head office located?
Gold Alliance is headquartered at 50 W. Liberty St., Suite 420, Reno, NV, 89501.
Gold Alliance is a precious metals dealer helping clients purchase investment metals to include in their retirement accounts. They offer clients another option for financial security with a precious metal IRA.
Product Brand: Gold Alliance